Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Live - Great day despite the Rain!

Options
  • 02-10-2010 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

Spent the whole day on Cruises St. today going between the two stages. Fantastic idea and the kind of thing we should have more of. Pity about the weather but people were enjoying it all the same. Well done to HMV Dolans and Limericks Live 95.The acts who took part were - The High Kings, Fight Like Apes, John Spillane, O Emperor, We Should Be Dead, and Supermodel Twins. Bottom Dog Theatre Company, CentreSpace Studios, Art in Motion Dance Performance Company and Windings also Magic from Steve Spade.

A few pics below.

IMGP3881.JPG

IMGP3932.JPG

IMGP4062.JPG

IMGP4658.JPG

IMGP4876.JPG

IMGP5173.JPG

More over at - http://munsterimages.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

It was great to see town busy today, they should try something like that every sat.

Yesterday was busy too, no idea why, maybe because students are back.

Also noticed not many empty shops in cruises street anymore, only 1 i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

ya saw the stands and stuff being set up early saturday morning,,,

great to see some extra trhings being donw and the street looking a bit better...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,801 ✭✭✭✭phog

I went to Dublin for the match :( might have been better off if I stayed at home and called in to see the groups.

Great to see something good happening on the streets. :)

Advertisement