Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jing Gong AUG A2? Any good?

Options
  • 02-10-2010 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi, I'm new to airsoft:confused: and I'm looking at getting a good starter AEG. Would anyone recommend JG. Especially the AUG A2. Thanks for any advice/opinions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevinhalvey

i had one i sold it sorry i did never gave me a bit of trouble :D:D definatly recomended by me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

I've not had experience with their AUG, but I've a JG M4 which is a beauty. Externals aren't great (plastic), but internally it's sound as. I'd thoroughly recommend JG as a brand, if you can get your hands on one...they're a little scarce as of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

The AUGs made by JG are very good out of the box and I think are great value for money
    If you care to do a wee bit of work to them by way of upgrades you can turn them into a great AEG

• Registered Users Posts: 42 auscam

Hell yes got two of them and would never sell them as you can get them brand new any more.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Deffinatly mate. JG as a brand are known for the high quality in clone products and I know alot of people would agree with me on that. The AUG may feel a bit weird though as not many people like the ergnomics of it, so I would probably recommend getting your hands on one before buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭LUKEG2411

I have a JG AUG A1 and love it, I have had it for about 2 and a half years. There great AEG's, I perticually like the AUG's ergonomics as the majority off the weight is in the back behind your pistol grip and that makes it easy to handle. I would recommend them.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 James Cotter

its really annoying how hard it is to get one though any links;)??

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭LUKEG2411

What I have heard is that JG no longer make them:(. If you want to try get one you might have to try Adverts for a second-hand one.

ya ill prob find one somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭laurence997

Haha Cotter, Cal managed to get his hands on one, or at least he says he has.
    He'll have it on Saturday, ready for the skirmish.

Haha Cotter, Cal managed to get his hands on one, or at least he says he has.
    He'll have it on Saturday, ready for the skirmish.

Ya I heard lucky Boy ain't he AUG A1 scope plus 4 hi caps. 180!!!!!!

First skirmish on sat YAY! will have to rent a rifle though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

First skirmish on sat YAY! will have to rent a rifle though

I am sure you will still enjoy it. Dont rush it man. Pick the one thats right for you and enjoy your skirmish!

Advertisement