Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belly fluff - is it a bloke thing or do wimmin get it too??

Options
  • 02-10-2010 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭

I'm sick of plucking belly fluff(no matter what colour) out of my belly button so is this past time only restricted to men or do the wimmin get it too?

Even a few hours after showers, the fluff appears so soon so how da hell can us blokes counteract this menace?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

Stop wearing clothes!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I don't get it no. Presumably men get it more cos they've more hair there and it gets caught more easily..

Isn't belly button fluff nearly always blue though,what colour's yours OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Change your bellybutton from innie to outie, no biggie:p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Wear a rubber gimp suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Change your bellybutton from innie to outie, no biggie:p

Outies are freaks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

alwaysadub wrote: »
    I don't get it no. Presumably men get it more cos they've more hair there and it gets caught more easily..

Isn't belly button fluff nearly always blue though,what colour's yours OP?

It depends what tshirt i have worn. I've noticed it doesnt appear much with shirts though they do have a bit of fluff, must be tshirts mostly.

For example, if i wear a red tshirt, red fluff appears in my belly button. If its blue, blue fluff appears. If its a black tshirt, black fluff appears.

Like, wtf..is this the curse of the bloke or wha???

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Outies are freaks.

hey now theres nothin wrong with outies;) i really think only fellas get it tho, i like taking out the fluff from the bf belly button :rolleyes: strange i no!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

gurramok wrote: »

For example, if i wear a red tshirt, red fluff appears in my belly button. If its blue, blue fluff appears. If its a black tshirt, black fluff appears.

You just like poking round in it dont ya? :D

How far in can ya get yer little finger? :eek:

sarah88 wrote: »
    hey now theres nothin wrong with outies;) i really think only fellas get it tho, i like taking out the fluff from the bf belly button :rolleyes: strange i no!!

Are you an outie?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

Are you an outie?

ha....yup...:(

• Advertisement

sarah88 wrote: »
    ha....yup...:(

Point proven :D

themadchef wrote: »
    You just like poking round in it dont ya? :D

How far in can ya get yer little finger? :eek:

I need to stop it appearing!:mad: Gimme a solution other than suggesting i go naked :P

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

I'm sick of plucking belly fluff(no matter what colour) out of my belly button so is this past time only restricted to men or do the wimmin get it too?

Even a few hours after showers, the fluff appears so soon so how da hell can us blokes counteract this menace?

Yeah jesus, my belly button is like a mini lint roller, and it seems to be always blue fluff:pac:

Gimme a solution other than suggesting i go naked :P

AH response: Moar lube

What i think might work: Talc.

Also, the nekkid bit.... sure if there's no one around and you dont mind seeing your own ass in the mirror every now and then... Rock it out my good man! ;)

skipz wrote: »
    Yeah jesus, my belly button is like a mini lint roller, and it seems to be always blue fluff:pac:

It will take a real man to admit to the pink fluff. Blue fluff me hole! Fess up... it's pink sometimes even when youre not wearing pink! Isint it!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

It depends what tshirt i have worn. I've noticed it doesnt appear much with shirts though they do have a bit of fluff, must be tshirts mostly.

Like, wtf..is this the curse of the bloke or wha???

I'd say it's mostly red;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

Women get it too.

Only solution is wear plastic shirts - but then you will have a sweat issue - that would be worse. Maybe you could block your belly button with a cork or something.......:rolleyes:

It will take a real man to admit to the pink fluff. Blue fluff me hole! Fess up... it's pink sometimes even when youre not wearing pink! Isint it!! :p

Yeh, i get the pink fluff in my belly button when i wear a pink tshirt.:pac:
    I'd say it's mostly red;)

Its actually mostly blue on dark colours ranging from grey to black. Never got white from a white tshirt though, it was always grey, can anyone explain that?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Women get it too.

they do!?!?! :o

but they don;t have hairy bellies to gather the fluff

• Registered Users Posts: 20,731 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

I thought it was caused by masturbation. I have loads.

• Advertisement

they do!?!?! :o

but they don;t have hairy bellies to gather the fluff

Is it a hairy belly thing then? (gathering info on this weapon of mass destruction to mens hygiene!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

I get belly button fluff - am female, am not hairy, am nice and clean.

Mine tends to be pink and fluffy, not grey and oozy. And it is fragrant, not stinky-cheesey. Had a boyfriend once who had the grey oozy kind. I dumped him the day I turned the mattress and found smears of naval cheese all over the underside.

Mine tends to be pink and fluffy, not grey and oozy. And it is fragrant, not stinky-cheesey. Had a boyfriend once who had the grey oozy kind. I dumped him the day I turned the mattress and found smears of naval cheese all over the underside.

Ouch that hurts! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Always had the belly fluff, up to a couple of years ago. Now it is no longer a part of my daily life. There are 2 theories on that issue. Mine is that belly fluff is actually your personal stuffing and I think that life, over a period of time, has literally knocked the stuffing out of me.

My wife actually thinks that bellly fluff comes from clothes and it can no longer penetrate the depths of my middle age spread of a gut to lodge in my belly button.

Jury is out on the actual answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Outies are freaks.
    I resent that. I remember the good aul days from the boxing club. You'd be pushing yourself so hard that sweat steamed off ya!

At one point my abs were so awesome, my innie turned into an outtie!
    It's not pink, it's salmon. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

A more important questions is
    "why is belly button fluff always blue"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭King Felix

Can't say I've noticed any in years. I do have a heavy layer of protective belly hair covering it, though.

I just had an exploratory poke in there. There's a massive freckle, but no fluff.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Nip The Tip

I'm a dude and never got this belly fluff thing. Now ass-crack fluff, that's a different story :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

it comes from your underwear, trousers and t-shirt, your hair points and brushes it all back into your bellybutton

Quoting Cat here hers in pink & fluffy coz she wears pink panties and isn't stinky-cheesey, probably more of a haddock smell to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

The amount of times I've be frightened in the shower when i spot this little dark spot floating about in the tray thinking its a creepy crawly or something only to realise its my belly button fluff.

Advertisement