Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help using Professional Hair dye at home

Options
  • 02-10-2010 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

i recently got my hair colored and a few highlights in house of color training school but I'm really not happy with it the highlights are blonde and i asked for a subtle copper/ brown highlight nearly like a lowlight but the girl didn't listen ! So now i want to get a color from salon services and go over it and maybe lighten the all over color buy a shade or 2. right now its a dark brown, the hairdresser said she put a chestnut brown 515 in my hair (means nothing to me) . so what color would be best and what number developer ? a 20 or a 30 ??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

I highly advise against using professional products with no knowledge of what they are for at home. You can end up doing an awful lot more damage than good. Even majority of hairdressers don't know how to use them properly (as you've experienced) :rolleyes:
    The best thing to do would be to complain where you got the hair done in the first place.
    Alternatively stick to stuff you can get in boots with clear instructions for home use.
    If you want the colour to wash up a bit use head and shoulders shampoo.

HTH :pac:

Advertisement