Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Production Team Seek Singers

Options
  • 02-10-2010 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Dublin based Music Production team - looking for great singers with recording experience. If interested please get in contact here with details and preferably links to recorded work/Myspace/Facebook etc. . .Further information about us will be issued to applicants we deem genuine.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭niall1976

Can you send me some more information on the project?

Cheers,
    N

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

Hi,

Are you looking for session singers or Artists to release your music?

Is it a collaboration your after or is all the writing/production complete - just cut vocals? What Genre music? Am interested - but would need more info please. :) Thanks
    Have Professional recording experience. www.myspace.com/oraclemusicofficial. Samples of tracks written & video of live vocals on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mr DMT

Hi, it's primarily going to be pop (big productions incorporating real instruments as well as digital source sounds) and house dance music. We're open to collaborations also and we have a considerable amount of writing done already. We are looking for female vocalists. We will listen to all recorded work people send to us and take things from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

Ok,
    Well, my links are above.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 meallat

Very interested in adding to my recording experience, recording an EP in teh New Year but would love to get more experience before doing sol Here's a link to my youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/meallat

-Mealla

• Advertisement
Advertisement