Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

htc desire and car bluetooth problem

Options
  • 02-10-2010 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

have a htc desire connected to my mondeo with bluetooth built into the car radio.I only have to hit a button on the steering wheel to talk to the phone and tell it who to ring.It has being working fine since I got the phone about two months ago.Since this week however when a contact from my phone rings me or I ring a contact only the numbers shows in the radio display and dashboard.Up to this week the name would also be displayed which was great as you knew who was calling you before you answered.Now i have to try to guess who's ringing by trying to match the number displayed with a name in my head before answering.Anyone have the same problem or able to sort it out.have looked up my guide to the phone but can't find anything

Advertisement