Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do i do today?

Options
  • 02-10-2010 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

And every other saturday for the next year?

Went back to college and im watching my money so unfortunately i cant go mad on my savings or il be stuck next may.
    I moved away and dont know anyone yet besides a few on the course who all go home. My housemates spends all weekend away and i have the house to myself with the 4 boring channels on tv. I cant wait for monday to come around.
    I tried looking for work but i give up. Work is so over rated anyway. And i cant spend the whole weekend studying.

I intend on doing some grocery shopping sometime but that wont take long. Im bored out of my mind and dont know what to do. I had enough of google street view already.

What can i do? Help me out here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Internet poker. Make a sexy webcam movie. Cook me a fry.

Infinate possibilities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Lat week i went to mass to pray for an exciting life and to get out of the house. Thats how bad i am.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

theres a LOT of men out here who need sandwiches

• Registered Users Posts: 5 norhubarb

Lat week i went to mass to pray for an exciting life and to get out of the house. Thats how bad i am.

Fancy studying some Kama Sutra with me, nice way to pass the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Right, here's the plan. First, eat a pork pie, then drop some Surmontil-50's. That way you'll miss out on the weekend and come up smiling Monday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Who_owns_this?

Check out Volunteer Ireland - http://www.volunteer.ie/. There are so many varied and worthwhile things to do, and they'll fill in your Saturday, and, you'll probably meet people who become friends in later life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

norhubarb wrote: »
    Fancy studying some Kama Sutra with me, nice way to pass the time

Ya ok

• Registered Users Posts: 5 norhubarb

Ya ok

Great lets meet up!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Watch Dexter, that will keep you occupied for a while!

Maybe every Saturday try and learn a few new words from a language. You could be fluent by the time your degree is finished.

Make Saurday your running or cycling day and get out on the roads!

Clean?

Cook meals that you could freeze and use for the week?

Do push ups and squats while listening to 80's music!

FunkZ wrote: »
    Watch Dexter, that will keep you occupied for a while!

Maybe every Saturday try and learn a few new words from a language. You could be fluent by the time your degree is finished.

Make Saurday your running or cycling day and get out on the roads!

Clean?

Cook meals that you could freeze and use for the week?

Do push ups and squats while listening to 80's music!

These are all good (well except for the last one). The lingo one particularily. TBH I have no sympathy for anyone who says they are "bored" or cannot think of anything to do. I think if I lived to 500 I'd never get through all my own personal projects and distractions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

1) Look for a Christmas job
    2) walk around the town looking in shops
    3) cheap bottle of Vodka and drink all day
    4) Internet and alcohol
    5) Tv and alcohol
    6) Join a social club

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Build a masterbation station.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

download a series o some TV show and spend all day watching it,
    go to the gym (if you're a member) or go for a run.
    Sweep up your back garden,
    Clean your house,
    go for a long walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ah ur poor girl...Cork's a great city so get your ass out :)
    pick up a rich boyfriend or what happened to that guy you cooked dinner for?
    Isn't it his turn to treat?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Went back to college and im watching my money so unfortunately i cant go mad on my savings or il be stuck next may.
    I moved away and dont know anyone yet besides a few on the course who all go home. My housemates spends all weekend away and i have the house to myself with the 4 boring channels on tv. I cant wait for monday to come around.
    I tried looking for work but i give up. Work is so over rated anyway. And i cant spend the whole weekend studying.

I intend on doing some grocery shopping sometime but that wont take long. Im bored out of my mind and dont know what to do. I had enough of google street view already.

today you must go to octoberfest in spencer dock, i had some laugh there last night

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

What do i do today?
    Rhymes with PLAY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Learn a musical instrument. For 50 euro you can buy a decent secondhand guitar or keyboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Give a HardLuckMan a blowjob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Learn a musical instrument. Go for a walk. Read a book. Play some internet games like Hedgehog Launch or Indestructo Tank. Rent a DVD box set of a series you've never gotten around to watching.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I'm gonna to see Eat, Pray, Love in a bit, come with me.

It's supposed to be useless though, so I could use the company.

Tell you what, I'll get a Large Popcorn, cut a hole in the bottom of it, so when it's sitting on my lap and you grab some popcorn, you might find a knob .. of butter, as the hole circulates cool air preventing the butter from melting too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Catch up on your dvd collection. Thats my plan for the day anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

strobe wrote: »
    Learn a musical instrument. For 50 euro you can buy a decent secondhand guitar or keyboard.
    sorry, but no.
    great suggestion though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

sorry, but no.
    great suggestion though

http://www.adverts.ie/298630/guitar-and-bass/acoustic-guitar/

Would suit a beginner just fine. E25

http://www.adverts.ie/81075/guitar-and-bass/acoustic-guitar-cheap-as-chips/

If you wanted to go crazy and splash out with the whole 50.

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Catch up on your dvd collection. Thats my plan for the day anyway.

My personal figure for DVD catchup time currently stands at 1412 hours worth. So that should see me thru the weekend at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Buy a loaf of unsliced bread, chuck it into a pond-canal and watch the ducks and swans fighting over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah OP, you say you are in Cork City! Loads of things to do if you don't want to study on a Saturday when bordem sets in!

1. Shopping either in the city and or grocery shopping
    2. Watch a collection of DVD's
    3. Go to the cinema
    4. Go to the UCC bar if you are a student of UCC if not go to your nearest pub or purhaps venture to a few bars in the city nice pubs there.
    5. Buy some cheap wine or vokda that get you sorted!
    6. House party!!!
    7. Visit a friend or classmate or meet up with them for a coffee or a shopping trip
    8. Sleep in bed all day!
    9. Clean and tidy the house and housework
    10. Go sight seeing
    11. God forbid study or do assignments get them out of the way and you be able free and do what ya want
    12. Listen to the radio or listen to your ipod for the day
    13. Tidying and clean your room
    14. Doss on the internet all day
    15. Put your feet up and do nothing
    16. Read a book and or magazine
    17. Go for a walk or a stroll
    18. Get your hair done or go to a beautician or get your nails done or something like that
    19. Go on a spa trip
    20. Go somewhere for the day!
    21. Learn something new
    22. Learn to drive or learn a new instrument
    23. Dating
    24. Go to the park or visit foto wildlife zoo
    25. Go to a sports club or a gym

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Nailz wrote: »
    Build a masterbation station.

Have you managed to successfully build one?

Please post up plans.

I'am trying to construct one myself. I have so far managed to incorporate elements in to the design, which cleverly disguise the masturbation station as a retro Grundig record/cassette player.

However the location of the overflow 'waste' pipe manifold is causing a couples of headaches.

Also, should the orgasmitron control panel be situated fore or aft, of the anal bracing buttress?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Oh forgot to add a few things. Maybe find a job, voluntary work, be spontaneous!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Your threads make it seems like you've a terrible time.

HardLuckWoman has hard luck

Advertisement