Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snowboard Accessories

Options
  • 02-10-2010 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just booked a snowboarding trip for January with a few friends.
    I've snowboarded before and have all the gear I need, but none of my mates have(Snowboard & Boots included in booking). I was wondering if anyone has any experience with renting accessories like goggles and gloves etc. They can be pricey enough to buy, especially when you don't know if you're gonna take it up as a yearly thing or not.

We're going to Chamonix, so if you know if it's possible to rent them there or to rent at home.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

They are better off buying goggles and gloves.
    I think a decent pair of gloves will ever be a wasted purchase.
    If your mates ask around they might be able to borrow some basic gear, if not I would look in charity shops, adverts.ie or TK Max, aldi, lidl, you can always sell goggles etc on again.
    Basic gear is fine for the first year, I know in Lidl the goggles cost only about €15.

Advertisement