Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How could a mother do this?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

They look inbred! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Fcukin scumbags dont you just wana punch them in the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jane7000

this is too much pain for a child

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Ten days in prison?
    They should have been given ten days of being duct taped to a wall.......while others took photos and laughed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

cruiser178 wrote: »
    Fcukin scumbags dont you just wana punch them in the head.

That wouldn't be enough! Tape them to a wall for a few days while people throw large objects covered in corrosive acid was more my thinking!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

These 2 should be culled from society. Hopefully the child will never have to see their ugly heads again.

Sad

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Supernanny has a lot to answer for....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

I can't believe how little a sentence they got 10 days and 36 months. you just know he wont see 60 months ****ing disgrace. they should have it done to them keep food just out of there reach for 10 days. I'd prefer to subject them to waterboarding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

some people arent fit to raise pets let alone children

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The important thing is the child is away from those scumbags

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

He should be put in with the rapists and murderers, and a guard or two should let slip what he was in for. He won't be long learning his lesson when he is been beaten to a pulp and gang raped 15 times a day! Still not enough.

She is more to blame than him. She should have defended her baby!

My son is 20 months old and wrecking the house here at this moment of time, throwing all the recycling all over the floor and everything, the biggest threat he gets is being put into his playpen (travel cot) for 10 minutes where there are toys, his juice bottle and a fresh farleys rusk!

It is the law in America that animals must have access to a water supply at all times, so you know that goes completely against a childs human rights to do that to him!

And what thick imbecile photographs it!!!! You know this stuff happens everyday, you can only pray some of those barbaric animals are as thick as these two!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Anyone here remember The Green Cross Code man?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

wolfpawnat wrote: »

It's just lucky that the google streetview car was driving by at that exact instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Sorry folks. Jokes about child abuse is where I draw the line.

Also here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement