Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My First MW2 Montage!

Options
  • 02-10-2010 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Black ops is coming out soon and want to get to know how to use sony vegas, subscribe as I have a montage in the works with way better editing;) Constructive critisizm is welcome ( I no there is a lack of editing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqgVjq73Mgs
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Good montage, though I would have liked it more if there wasn't so many quickscoping montages out there! Had to laugh at the triple +1 kill with the claymore afterlife :pac:

Too much editing ruins a video imo, but a little bit definitely adds to it. I'll keep a look out for your next montage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I thought the editing was very good. The content was a bit repetitive though, a bitta variety would be nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

thanks for embedding and thanks for your opinion, I know there are a lot of quickscoping montages out there, but I didn't really know where else to start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'd like to also add that it's a song you wouldn't expect for a montage, but imo it works. +1 for having most of the shots in sync with the song :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Like what Lee said , you in the gameplay sounds as well , the music was loud i had to turn the volume right down .
    I liked the 360 danger close noob tube double kill , something i dont think i've seen in montages before.

thanks guys for the responses, and I thought the song was a bit loud myself

Hey I was thinking of renaming the video any suggestions?
    And would a degle mini video be a good idea it wouuld only be around 1 minute long.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Well im not sure if anyone agrees but maybe take away the Xbox360 in the topic title, its not actually mandatory to own an 360 in order to watch your montage ;)

Advertisement