Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IS THERE ANY GADGET SHOPS IN LIMERICK CITY

Options
  • 02-10-2010 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

hi...need to buy a beer bong, heard it could be got in a gadget shop. are there any gadget shops in limerick, please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Most gadgety shop would be maplins, but i doubt they would have that!
    Those head shop places would be best, one on ellen street and one at top of william street.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭source

You should be able to get a beer bong in Argos, they usually have stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Try the headshop that is on Foxes bow. They often have various bongs in the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭djdunny

OP try www.funstuff.ie i know ive seen some kind of beer bong on there. I know the owner is local so if you need it in a hurry he may even deliver it himself.

ps I have not checked out the price of them so dont give out to me if its scandalous.

cheers
    dunny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Did you run out of weed to smoke bud?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭BobMc

I'd say make your own I did back in the day, motor factors for a nice size funnel and they should have the tubing to fit the end, might need to snip some of the end of the funnel to make it a bit wider, dont bother with any fancy taps at the end, if you really wanna but one drinkstuff.co.uk is the best for stuff like that and they deliver to ireland no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

I was thinking of asking what the $$$ is a beer Bong but I looked it up .....

everything you need to know is here .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx52lilOOIE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Thought when the OP mentioned Beer Bong that they ment
    that Yard of Ale type of Glass that Argos used to sell.

Maybe NSFW or not, cant decide.
    Went to google it and this is what I found :D :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBhrpBNuB1o&feature=related

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

thered a gadget shop in the crescent

• Advertisement
Advertisement