Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryder Cup Top Pointscorer

Options
  • 02-10-2010 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

now that the whole layout of the event has changed, so that everyone is playing either 3 or 4 times, things are going to get very messy.

I myself didnt get involved in any of these markets, but alot of people will have placed bets on the expectation of some players getting all 5 games, and others only playing the singles and maybe one other.

will be interesting to see how the bookies react, because it's a bit of a no win, if you pay it as it stands, all the losers go mad because the "goalposts" had changed, and if you void all bets the people with potential winning bets go mad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

True...but i highly doubt any bets will be voided.

Bubba is on fire so far, ive taken him to be highest points scorer at 22.0, an absolute gent of a player aswell and he owes me nothing this season.

Advertisement