Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bucket List

Options
  • 01-10-2010 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

i was just watching the bucket list and was wondering if u had a list of fun things to do before u die. mine would be to go to australia and go on a safari in africa .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Post in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

A bucket of KFC....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Kill somebody - seriously, murder some asshole who has done me or my family wrong in the past and just kill them.

Also, go to Disneyland :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Jmcc001 wrote: »
    i was just watching the bucket list and was wondering if u had a list of fun things to do before u die. mine would be to go to australia and go on a safari in africa .

Seriously, i always wanted to see Rush and Led Zeppelin live, done both.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Tom Slick

... mine would be to go to australia and go on a safari in africa .

Are you going on the African safari while in Australia?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

bleg wrote: »
    Post in this thread.

Do you actually think that's funny? It's only been done a few hundred times.

1. Go to every continent
    2. Learn to fly a helicopter (sure why not)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

I've always wanted to have a **** in the Vatican City, just to say I did...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Get laid, obviously

How do you get laid obviously?

Thinking about it though.......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Tom Slick wrote: »

On the high street?

• Advertisement

brummytom wrote: »
    On the high street?

I'll make that top of my list! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

To ride Dear Liza.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

In a tent at oxegen, you may get a standing ovation! :D - Done!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

I'd like to have a single moment of clarity before I shake off this mortal coil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭google faps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

mikom wrote: »
    To ride Dear Liza.

Liza Minelli?

to undergo surgery that allows one to perform auto fellatio

I don't need surgery ;)

I don't need surgery ;)

show us your c*ck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

lists require thinking. i'll just float by with my instant improvisational skills.

• Advertisement

Anyone would have said what I said, given the previous post! (its called humour)
    Leave me alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

I have 3 very ambitious ones but I will do them, I wont let myself die without doing them.

1. Serve in the armed forces.
    2. Travel to all continents in the world.
    3. While taking in Antarctica in the above, reach the south pole.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I would like to kill everyone who uses the letter "U" in place of the word "you".

Ok, maybe not kill them. That's a bit too much.
    Maybe cut their legs off.
    It's quite obvious that they are far too lazy to type out two extra letters, so they must be the types of people who spend all day sitting on their fat arses and do not need their legs.

My hope is that over time they would realise that they actually do need their legs. Upon realisisng this, they would then understand that, just like they need their legs, the word "you" needs the letters "Y" and "O".

Having kept their legs on ice, I would then return them to people at random, and based upon thir suitability regarding blood types and such.

For instance, the OP would get two left feet. One would be 34" long with a size 6 foot, and the other would be 40" long with a size 11 foot.
    They will all regain the use of their legs, but will be punished for using text speak by being given mis-matched legs belonging to other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Mine is to make sure you never get to do that.
    Ian Beale wrote: »
    Do you actually think that's funny? It's only been done a few hundred times.

As has your mum...but I still laugh at her.

Well done. You will be a valued member of society once you take up you post as a researcher. The nobel is littered with great researchers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Your mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Terry wrote: »
    I would like to kill everyone who uses the letter "U" in place of the word "you".

Ok, maybe not kill them. That's a bit too much.
    Maybe cut their legs off.
    It's quite obvious that they are far too lazy to type out two extra letters, so they must be the types of people who spend all day sitting on their fat arses and do not need their legs.

My hope is that over time they would realise that they actually do need their legs. Upon realisisng this, they would then understand that, just like they need their legs, the word "you" needs the letters "Y" and "O".

Having kept their legs on ice, I would then return them to people at random, and based upon thir suitability regarding blood types and such.

For instance, the OP would get two left feet. One would be 34" long with a size 6 foot, and the other would be 40" long with a size 11 foot.
    They will all regain the use of their legs, but will be punished for using text speak by being given mis-matched legs belonging to other people.

This is actually brilliant!

I want to go back in time and see Queen live in Wembley in 86, only I was two then and I'd prefer to be about 20 so I'd appreciate it.

Spend my life with someone I adore. (and who's brave enough!)

Go to Australia.

Live somewhere really high up.

Basically I wanna be a hippy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Class of bla bla bla, My advice to you......

Take MDMA once.

Take Mescaline once (if you have to, settle for LSD, if not that, Mushrooms).

Listen to Sinnerman by Nina Simone straight through in a dark room alone.

Fukk an 18 year old german girl (weather you are a boy or girl, gay or straight).

Learn a musical instrument (it's far easier than you think it is).

Stop thinking of the world in terms of imaginary lines that divide peoples by geographical location.

Eat a peanut butter and melted cheese sandwich.

Laugh at fat people when they fall down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

1) Twins
    2) A Mother and daughter (over 18 of course)
    3) Bank job

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

JG009 wrote: »
    1) Twins

Its a good film and all, but i dnt know if itd be the last film i ever saw...:)

Advertisement