Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free meal at LaCucina

Options
  • 01-10-2010 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Wasn't really sure where to put this, there's a competition for a free meal at LaCucina in Castletroy over on infoturtle.ie

http://www.infoturtle.ie/comp.php

It closes Sunday at midnight, might be a bit short notice, but it doesn't take long to enter and I thought it would be good to share here :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I entered it. Wonder how many other people did.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jambo221

Best of luck! This closes in 3 hours now, plenty of time to enter :P

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jambo221

Competition is closed now. Check out the entries, some fantastic looking desktops there.

http://www.infoturtle.ie/comp/votes.php

Cast your vote if you like, not asking for votes, but mine is no. 9 just so you know :P

Best of luck to anyone here that entered!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Mine is 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I'm no 10... the fishtank...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Mine is 8.

Very cool - got my vote
    zuroph wrote: »
    I'm no 10... the fishtank...

Did not spot that it was a fishtank initially (i.e. until now :o) Very nice!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ya, neither did I when I first saw it. looks awesome on my plasma tv. its a windows xp set up, with everything cleaned down, and custom icons installed to rocketdock :)

Advertisement