Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Sky+HD box for existing customers

Options
  • 01-10-2010 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

Finally Sky are doing a better deal for existing customers

http://www.sky.com/ireland/upgrade/

But being dear old money grabbing Sky, you still have to pay €30 install fee AND you have to take a 12 month HD sub for €15 a month.

Still its better than when they wanted to charge me €260 for new HD+ box!!!

If only they would drop or lower the €15 a month charge

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Theres nothing new about this has been the lastest offer for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ISAA

Got this new offer this week, and no installation fee ::)

Details on invoice :

Install visit : nil
    Sky+HD : nil
    Total price : nil

Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Satanta

Hi,

I havea question and I am sure I am going to get told "search for other posts", but I have... and found that most of the information may be out of date.

I a also enticed by this fre sky+ box, but I only have the variety pack at the moment. I searched the sky site and couldnt find a list of the channels they offer in the variety pack. Just that you can get 40+ hd chanels (if you have a full scription I guess). Bollox to that.

As far as I can tell, the list is:

Sky1
    Sky3
    Living
    Channel 4
    E4
    and FX (the only one with decent programming tbh)
    Oh.. and BBC as well which should please the wife to see even more fo Dot Cottons wrinkles.

Any help appreciated :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Just going up the EPG I also see
    Bio HD,
    Syfy HD,
    Hallmark HD,
    Comedy Cen HD, There's also Sky News HD and Sky Sports News HD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Satanta wrote: »
    Hi,

I havea question and I am sure I am going to get told "search for other posts", but I have... and found that most of the information may be out of date.

I a also enticed by this fre sky+ box, but I only have the variety pack at the moment. I searched the sky site and couldnt find a list of the channels they offer in the variety pack. Just that you can get 40+ hd chanels (if you have a full scription I guess). Bollox to that.

As far as I can tell, the list is:

Sky1
    Sky3
    Living
    Channel 4
    E4
    and FX (the only one with decent programming tbh)
    Oh.. and BBC as well which should please the wife to see even more fo Dot Cottons wrinkles.

Any help appreciated :-)
    You get 6 HD channels with the Variety pack
    http://www.sky.com/shop/high-definition/home/hd-channels/

• Advertisement
Advertisement