Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any shops stock baritone electrics in Dublin?

Options
  • 01-10-2010 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Not from the big smoke, so was wondering if any of you knew of any shops around Dublin where I could tinkle a few chords on a baritone electric.

The need for an axe is getting the better of me. I have a semi hollow in my sights sometime in the future, but feel that a baritone would be a nice addition. Some sweet tones out of one. I know there's a Danelectro one, that may be stocked in Dublin somewhere?

The Eastman sidejack would be a cool one to go for, but I reckon the Dano would possibly be somewhere in Dublin

If anyone in Cork knows, that would be cool too....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

not being smart here but,ring them!

honestly I don't think you have a chance,considering X music have about 40 strats,but only one lonely jazzmaster (and thats about as "unusual" as they go!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

England it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

i'd say so best of look wit hthe hunt

I love dano's myself :D

yeah, pretty cool guitars for the money, but you don't see many around. I can imagine a baritone, even less so.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Glassheart

I have one which i'm seriously considering selling.
    It's the Fender MIJ sunburst Jaguar model.

• Advertisement

Hi glassheart, yeah, I've seen clips of those on youtube. That's a pretty high end one I would think... not sure if I'm going to go high end with a baritone just yet, as I need to get new amp as well. :(:(

I was at the RDS yesterday, and saw the dano stand, and thought "yes! my luck is in!", but the rep told me "we decided not to bring a baritone with us this year". bummer.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

A shop should have no problem ordering a danelectro one in for you, youd probably have to pay a deposit though. Those Japanese jags are lovely, I wish they made a squier baritone one.

yeah, they seem pretty sweet for the money. I'll see how it goes....

just listening to The Evens, (it's just baritone and drums), and it only reinforces my effort to get one!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭BSOM

We have the Danelectro ones in stock at the moment, failing us you can talk to the guys in Dublin Guitar Centre.

J

cool BSOM, I'll be up again in a few weeks, so will try one out!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement