Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pd low battery

Options
  • 01-10-2010 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

:(My wireless alarm system with a aritech cs 25012 control panel is showing fault Pd low battery. I have checked the batteries in all the sensors, all > 3 volts. The guy who istalled the system for me will not return my calls so any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,661 ✭✭✭✭altor

PD low battery is referring to your sensors. I would replace all the batteries when you get this fault. It is not a big job to do as just replace same with same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Make sure you enter your code and press the OK button after you change the batteries?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you view the log from the user menu and press 0 when PD low battry displays it will tell you which zone. I would change them all together anyway.

Advertisement