Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copy of Leaving Cert

Options
  • 01-10-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,674 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering, I need to get a new copy of my leaving certificate. What body do I need to contact for one? How much does it cost to reproduce?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭lcrcboy

If your in Ireland the school you did your leaving cert in should have a copy of it, I had to get a copy of mine recently and went down to my school they gave 3 or 4 copys for free, hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 81,674 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Thanks, im abroad but im sure they could have it mailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,674 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

How long do schools keep those records/certs though? This was 06

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

You order one from the State Examinations Commission for a fee of 13.50. It takes absolutely forever for them to send it though and it was only after chasing it up that mine appeared. The upside is the cert I got is much nicer than the one I had before that looked like a plane ticket :P

You can do it online here.

Advertisement