Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google street view, when were they done???

Options
  • 01-10-2010 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Just wondering is it possible to tell when the maps were done in your area, date or anything.... Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Some people apparantly got winter photos, my area was done in the shining summer sun :) Friend caught doing the gardening and all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Like to find this out too.....Depends on the weather/growth of plants, trees in the photo would give ya a good idea too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

My area was around 18 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I think a lot of Dublin was done Summer last year, I don't think anything was earlier than March/April 2009 according to the newspaper report at the start of the mega thread on this topic

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Mine was done at some point before 16/07/2009. There is something not present in front of my house which I bought on that date. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

My house was done sometime after August 2009 and before November 2009 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

about a year ago, since my new selfbuilt house didnt have windows in then :eek:

its funny one picture is bright sunshine next meter down is pissing rain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Enough of the Google map threads already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement