Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

us fellas are always wrong

Options
  • 01-10-2010 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

if your girlfriend asks you does my ass look big in this and ask you to be honest how do you win ?

one day i told her no ans she give out because i was lieing(she always seem to know) so the next time she asked i said yes and she went off us fellas never win :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

burner2009 wrote: »
    if your girlfriend asks you does my ass look big in this and ask you to be honest how do you win ?

"It's not the dress, love"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭burner2009

:D you try telling my girlfriend that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

It's your kind of personality. If a young wan couldn't take the proper meaning from what I say and gets angry for nothing. She obviously is either

A: An idiot
    B: Attention seeking
    C: Wants to fight for no reason

Just tell her to GTFO to the kitchen and make your goddamn sandwich.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Im always honest, anyway its better you're honest then she'll lose the lard or dump you and if you're going out with a fat munter then its a win win situation.

OP just how fat is this girl?? Like Hippopotamus fat??

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,789 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Is the answer to that not always it doesnt look so big without the dress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭burner2009

she not fat at all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

If your girlfriend asks you if her ass looks big in something, there are only a few courses of action.

1. Feign deafness and keep saying 'what?' until she stops.
    2. Feign a heart-attack.
    3. Leave through the window.

Otherwise, it's a minefield.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

lol women.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Punch her

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's never the dress that makes the girl, it's the girl that makes the dress!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

LOL, just say "no sweetie, your ass looks AWESOME in that" :D. Personally I would never ask my OH that, because a) I know my ass looks DAMN FINE in everything and b)....... well actually there is no B coz A is enough.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

I honestly though this was a thread about how american males are incorrect on every occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

burner2009 wrote: »

You slap her ass and tell her "it works for me".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

Always tell her she could look a bit better :cool: Perhaps a little gentle coaxing to the gym, cos it will only get worse as time wears on and better to stay on top of it now before she genuinely looks sh1te in it, and has an ar5e like a sumo wrestler.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Be honest, but indirect. Don't say "yes it looks big", say "well I think X suits you better, but you look good to me regardless". Or something. Even the tiniest bummed women have "fat/bloated days". I'd even say they have more than the larger ladies. Generalising? Yea, but Ive yet to meet a woman who didn't to some degree.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

OP, you're halways there.

Us fellas are always "wrong" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

I hate all these hackneyed relationship/women topics. If any of these things are actual issues in your relationship then the problem is that, at the very least, one of the people in the relationship is stupid.

Advertisement