Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israeli unit behind Iran Nuclear plant attack

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

uprising2 wrote: »
    Israeli unit behind Iran Nuclear plant attack
    LONDON: An Israeli military unit that undertakes cyberwarfare is responsible for creating a virus that attacked Iran's computer systems and stopped work at a nuclear power station, an expert has said.

all based on one word in the code.. ohhhh that funni

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

robtri wrote: »
    all based on one word in the code.. ohhhh that funni

Ok, who would you blame?, I'll repost this again when more proof comes out and it becomes a well known fact that it WAS mossad behind it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

Ok, who would you blame?, I'll repost this again when more proof comes out and it becomes a well known fact that it WAS mossad behind it.

Since you know that it will become a 'known fact', can we not have the proof now?

dvpower wrote: »
    Since you know that it will become a 'known fact', can we not have the proof now?

No, I'm basing this totally on my 6th sense, you'll have to take my word for it..........FOR Now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

mossad

unit 8200

• Advertisement

tricky D wrote: »
    unit 8200

Thank You!

Israel's unit 8200: cyber warfare

Israel demonstrated its intent to conquer cyber warfare in the 1990s by presenting the country's legions of hackers with a choice between prison and working for the state.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8034882/Israels-unit-8200-cyber-warfare.html

February 09, 2004 — 10:57 a.m.
    TSRIFIN MILITARY BASE, Israel — Nestled in a nondescript concrete building on this sprawling military base near Tel Aviv is Lotem, one of a handful of shadowy units that have turned Israel's military into an electronics-warfare powerhouse.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-7352.html

EDIT:
    citizen-k03-02-2004, 06:46 PM
    Its from the newyorker:
    There is evidence that the Pakistani government was indeed aware of Khan's dealings with Iran. An Israeli signals-intelligence agency, known as Unit 8200, broke an Iranian code several years ago and "began monitoring communications that included talk between Iran and Pakistan about Iran's burgeoning nuclear-weapons program."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Our secret service should do that, could steal some secrets, or be available for hire to hire for countries that don't have any cyber warfare capabilities of their own.

If this is how Israel deals with the Iranian nuclear programme, Iran should count itself lucky, fairly bloodless I would imagine?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

So...... you do realize that Iran and other rogue states launch cyber attacks on targets on the west on a daily basis do you?

Advertisement