Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Black and White Surveillance Camera 24.99

Options
  • 01-10-2010 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Black and White Surveillance Camera this looks like a good deal. Does anyone know what you would connect this too. Is it straight to tv or do you need some sort of equipment. I am just looking for one to plug into a standard television.
    http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_14590.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭altor

There is not much info on there site regarding this camera. The resolution is also very low but you get what you pay for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭SparrowTown

Black and White Surveillance Camera this looks like a good deal. Does anyone know what you would connect this too. Is it straight to tv or do you need some sort of equipment. I am just looking for one to plug into a standard television.
    http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_14590.htm
    was wondering the same What does "Resolution: 400 TV lines"? mean. 3 year warranty you could always return it anyway, think I will get one see what its like

TVL is a specification that refers to the horizontal resolution which is the number of vertical lines visible in a certain area of a monochrome picture. The number of vertical lines is counted horizontally. The higher the better the quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭SparrowTown

altor wrote: »
    TVL is a specification that refers to the horizontal resolution which is the number of vertical lines visible in a certain area of a monochrome picture. The number of vertical lines is counted horizontally. The higher the better the quality.
    thanks is 400 TV lines good or bad, say on a scale of 1 to 10

They are not great 480TVL would be the minimum to go for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement