Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Watch Peace TV?

Options
  • 01-10-2010 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭

Some words of wisdom from the founder of Peace TV, Dr. Zakir Nake - who proclaims himself a "moderate".

"If Osama Bin Laden is terrorizing the enemies of Islam, I am with him. If he is terrorizing America, the biggest terrorist, then I am with him. Every Muslim should be a terrorist."

"The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; many say 'you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife.' If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs"

"People who change their religion(from being Muslim) should face the death penalty."

http://www.peacetv.tv/

Gee, what a peace loving guy.

Lucky he's a moderate. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

no

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Why? It's ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

Old Aussie, do you ever get tired of being angry? Seems to me you go out of your way to wind yourself up. Here, have a *hug* : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

Why is an Austrailian using After Hours as an anti-Islam forum?

Can you not regale your fellow countrymen with your wisdom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I just had sausages. Someone give me your wife!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

curlzy wrote: »
    Old Aussie, do you ever get tired of being angry? Seems to me you go out of your way to wind yourself up. Here, have a *hug* :D

Thanks curlzy.(for the hug)

Not angry, but I'm not just gonna just stand buy and let this garbage spew out like a busted septic tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

I just had sausages. Someone give me your wife!!!

Only if they were pork sausages.

old_aussie wrote: »

Not angry, but I'm not just gonna just stand buy and let this garbage spew out like a busted septic tank.

From where I'm standing I see little difference between you and Peace TV guy.

Both full of hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

fundie blowhard makes statement designed to cause outrage.

also some Islam guy doesn't like westerners and makes rediculous claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Crazy fundamentalist is crazy. What's new?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; many say 'you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife.'

Long live the old Temple Of Sound Dr Nake. Those were the days. I hear you brother.

/hug

• Registered Users Posts: 24,010 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

All you've done is let it spew out here. You should have kept it to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

But in fairness Old-Aussie, you are standing by and letting it spew out.... there's nothing you personally can do. By watching things that you know are going to upset/anger you you're self inflicting a whole lotta pain, anger/hate etc are really really bad for you. You could instead pay attention to things that bring you happiness you know? Yeah there's alot of crap in Islam but in fairness no more than any other religion, don't believe the hype, the vast majority of muslims are the same as the vast majority of catholics/hindis/buddists etc, most interested in having a good life and living in peace. Don't let a few extremists work you up, that just silly. Now stop being cranky and go sit in the sunshine and read a good novel, you keep coming back all upset and I'm going to have start singing John Lennon's "Imagine" at you!!! Also here's another *hug* : )

old_aussie, have a look at what Jerry Falwell and Pat Buchanan say about other cultures, and I'd say they have a far larger audience than Zakir Naik.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

No, I don't.

Some words of wisdom from the founder of Peace TV, Dr. Zakir Nake - who proclaims himself a "moderate".

"If Osama Bin Laden is terrorizing the enemies of Islam, I am with him. If he is terrorizing America, the biggest terrorist, then I am with him. Every Muslim should be a terrorist."

"The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; many say 'you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife.' If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs"

"People who change their religion(from being Muslim) should face the death penalty."

also, I decided to look into the actual facts about the cleric in the op

Every muslim should be a terrorist:

Here's the full quote:
    "Every Muslim should be a terrorist. A terrorist is a person who causes terror. The moment a robber sees a policeman he is terrified. A policeman is a terrorist for the robber. Similarly every Muslim should be a terrorist for the antisocial elements of society, such as thieves, dacoits and rapists".

Also worth noting, he said this in 1996.

Now, while the guy is an idiot, please actually look up what he actually says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

What is it with you and anti-Islam? We don't care about this stuff. Go move your soapbox somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Pookah wrote: »
    Can you not regale your fellow countrymen with your wisdom?

They don't give a xxxx.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I am hereby banning you from starting threads about Muslims.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement