Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The comfort wipe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Awful looking thing and awful concept. Who the feck want's another bathroom thingy to clean. Does everyone in the family get their own one or is it one for all! It's wrong. Completely wrong.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Oh ffs! >.<

Mind you, if they keep saying "it extends your reach 18 inches!" someone will probably misunderstand and buy it! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

Oh ffs! >.<

Mind you, if they keep saying "it extends your reach 18 inches!" someone will probably misunderstand and buy it! :rolleyes:
    Going by your username you would never fall prey to such a marketing ploy;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Going by your username it seems like the perfect product for you man. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

strobe wrote: »
    Going by your username it seems like the perfect product for you man. :D
    I have a Filipino houseboy to take care of that, thank you very much and I'll have you know he cost me much less than 19.99.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Indeed! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

hahahahahaha Thats some funny sh!t right there!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

If that vibrated it would be a rival for the hitachi magic wand.....With toilet paper to clean up afterwords...

Now...there is an idea...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

I think its marketed towards those Americans so obese that their arms aren't long enough to reach the 'target area'.

I've seen special shower extensions specifically for getting at those places that never see the sun, targeted at the very large who can't physically reach around themselves to wash anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

If that vibrated it would be a rival for the hitachi magic wand.....With toilet paper to clean up afterwords...

Now...there is an idea...

Thats coming nest year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

ARRGH!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

believe it or not, this is actually aimed at fat people who can't reach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

who scrunches their toilet paper?
    Who picks up toilet paper the wrong way around after wiping?
    They say toilet paper is old fashioned but they still need to use it to wipe.
    Honestly what kind of crap is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

That is such a dildo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Jeez...If it really bothers you to use TP, then buy a bidet.

I suppose this product might be helpful for seriously obese people or those with impaired movement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

I love the bonus item the " GET A GRIP " never was such a product so aptly named

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Au contraire, my friends, quite a lot of people in the middle aged to elderly find it difficult to get around, and apply a firm cleaning regime to the old chocolate starfish.
    Thus, in the absence of a bidet, an appliance which I fully endorse, any help in keeping the badge in 'Blue Flag' condition must surely be welcomed.

We cannot have a situation, which happened in the Midlands recently, when an 'elderly 'lady of 'chunky' build found it necessary to dab the tea-towel holder with white spirit and squat over a lighted tea candle to shift a nest of hardened cling-ons??

Surely not:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

The ould wan in that vid says "its embarassing having somebody help you with your personal matters":eek::eek:
    I feel so cheated,ive had nobody wipe my asre since i was about 18 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:eek:

maybe that's why your hole feels like a dead crocodiles back after being left out in the sun for a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

What sort of human whale would need a plastic stick extension, to clean their exit pipe. Christ it would be covered in more dried sh1te, than the cell walls during the Maze blanket protest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

cruiser178 wrote: »
    The ould wan in that vid says "its embarassing having somebody help you with your personal matters":eek::eek:
    I feel so cheated,ive had nobody wipe my asre since i was about 18 months.
    :eek:

maybe that's why your hole feels like a dead crocodiles back after being left out in the sun for a week?
    ok ok i see where i went wrong there,smart ass :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

It's no 3 sea shells.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Is it from the people that brought us the Hoodie-Footie snuggle suit? It's a hug you can wear!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

How many minutes do you reckon it took that actress to fire her agent after that job?! :pac:

Millicent wrote: »
    How many minutes do you reckon it took that actress to fire her agent after that job?! :pac:

It's a sign that you've hit rock bottom when that's the only gigs you can get!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭cc-offe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok let me compose myself

Ew Anyone else think (when it cut to the shower scene) that she was scrubbing her back with the same thing she wipes with?

What advantages to being a big guy is he talking about? I'm pretty sure if you're unable to wipe your own ass because you're so big then they're surely cannot be a lot you can do (and definitely not at an advantage to slim people)

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭cc-offe

Is it from the people that brought us the Hoodie-Footie snuggle suit? It's a hug you can wear!

It's like a bunny costume without the ears :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

It's no 3 sea shells.

:D Wasnt it annoying that they never really explained how they worked!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Orange69 wrote: »
    :D Wasnt it annoying that they never really explained how they worked!!!

Pfft...isn't it obvious?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Oh dear God, what a horrible product!

Advertisement