Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEX!

Options
  • 30-09-2010 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭

Now that i have your attention does the college student union or whoever give out free condoms like other colleges?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

mrDerek wrote: »
    Now that i have your attention does the college student union or whoever give out free condoms like other colleges?

nope, unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

Go bareback as a form of protest.

just go to the george for the night, you can always get packets upon packets free there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

although a good barebacj protest does the heart good it doesn do the genitilia any favours haha.
    and iv been to the aul gayer with me gay mates and iv never seen a basket of j's been passin aroun :(

although a good barebacj protest does the heart good it doesn do the genitilia any favours haha.
    and iv been to the aul gayer with me gay mates and iv never seen a basket of j's been passin aroun :(

They have baskets by the toilet, gotten some there many a time! or crash trinitys safe sex day, i ended up with hundreds one year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Lol desperate are we? :p;)

desperate to be safe flojob :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

desperate to be safe flojob :D

Get a job! :p

pot < kettle :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Maybe during 'Shag Week' is in February often close to the time of 'Rag Week'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

nope, unfortunately

+1

A survey was done and there was a distinct lack of want to wear condoms as it 'ruined sex' so the SU stopped getting them

Advertisement