Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost dog Ennis Road please help!

Options
  • 30-09-2010 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

We lost our little black and white dog similar to a jack russell with a brown and black face, he has a black collar with flames is 12 weeks old and answers to hendrix

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Make sure to give all the local vets, limerick animal welfare and limerick spca a call and give your details of you dog.

Fingers crossed you find him asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Also check this week's Limerick Post, there is a lost or found pet section.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,775 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I recently went through this get on to the limerick Post they will put a pic in for you, this is how i got mine back. Put posters up in local shops post office etc anywhere that people will gather and chat, and up on poles.

Also post a pic here if you can and we ll keep an eye out.

Ring the pound everyday both clare and Limerick, ring animal welfare and any local Vets, pet stores & dog grooming anywhere that someone might mention they found a lost dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭DesQ2

Found him!! we're over the moon, could barely sleep a wink last night!

Thanks to everyone for their helpful comments! it helped so much in getting him back and we are so happy because of it!

a woman on the Ennis road picked him up and handed him to the vet, delighted to have him back! thanks to everyone for the comments! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭Comhrá

That's great DesQ2!
    I love happy endings to pet stories. Where did he stray from and how far did he go before he was found? I find pet animal behaviour fascinating.

John.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

DesQ2 wrote: »
    Found him!! we're over the moon, could barely sleep a wink last night!

Thanks to everyone for their helpful comments! it helped so much in getting him back and we are so happy because of it!

a woman on the Ennis road picked him up and handed him to the vet, delighted to have him back! thanks to everyone for the comments! :D

Thats fantastic news, am thrilled that you got him back :D

Advertisement