Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jersey Framing

Options
  • 30-09-2010 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey all. Looking for a person or place to frame three Munster jerseys for me. I know there are a few places in town but who is the best quality and price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Thomas st framing, use for years, superb quality and they'll talknubthrough what u want and price... Highly recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭billox

+1 for thomas st framing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

saw4n4.jpg

* Edit - Sorry, I completely misunderstood :o

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

need to get a couple of tops framed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

There's a framers in Denmark Street, right up at the very top, past Nancy Blakes, on the right hand side, almost up as far as the corner with High Street. I'm pretty sure they frame jerseys as I've seen them in the window.

You could also try Ray Cummins on Catherine Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

boomerang wrote: »
    There's a framers in Denmark Street, right up at the very top, past Nancy Blakes, on the right hand side, almost up as far as the corner with High Street. I'm pretty sure they frame jerseys as I've seen them in the window.

You could also try Ray Cummins on Catherine Street.

cheers boomerang

Advertisement