Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whitelines

Options
  • 30-09-2010 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,187 ✭✭✭

First issue of the season greeted me when I came home from work today.:D
    Winter is offically on the way.

Great article with Jeremy Jones about freeriding and how he has stopped using snowmobiles and heli's and is spending days hiking to get perfect untouched powder.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭JoeSexton

Whitelines is great!
    The best written snowboard mag on the market IMO.
    The DVD is pretty cool too, if you've been around Morzine/Avoriaz you would recognise a lot of the locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,187 ✭✭✭prunudo

JoeSexton wrote: »
    Whitelines is great!
    The best written snowboard mag on the market IMO.
    The DVD is pretty cool too, if you've been around Morzine/Avoriaz you would recognise a lot of the locations.

Yeah have to say its a fairly top class mag with good articles and features.
    No never been to Morzine or Avoriaz, although most of the guys seemed to be speaking french so i guessed i was filmed somewhere in France, some of the buildings looked like french resorts.
    I liked the dvd, some good shots and tricks but wouldnt be mad on all that hip hop sh1£e.

Advertisement