Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Which Car?

Options
  • 30-09-2010 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Everybody, perhaps you can help me! I hvae to get a new car, my current Fiat Multipla has bankrupted me for the last time on parts adn labour, partly becuase its a FIAT and partly because it used to be a TAxi (a fact the SIMI Grarage I bought it from negelected to tell me)

So I need a new one but I dont know what! I loved the space of the multipla, (I dont have kids i just have lots of stuff), I liked the height and the layout. I spend all day yesterday looking at cars and quiet liked the Puegeot 307 but research said to avoid it like the plague. Todya I looked again and think perhaps the Renault Scenic might be for me the 2004 new model has the same dash mounted gearstick as the multipla and nice arm rests aswell as removable back seats.

I hate car shopping and need some guidance. I dont trust garages after my last experience but buying from the private adds seems equally suspect. I've only got €4000 to do this with and no trade in (multipla is gone into well deserved retirement)

Any Advice? I'm dublin based but willing to travel for the right car at the right price, I just cant take another lemon like the last one!

Looking forward to reading the advice!:)

Advertisement