Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Which career path..?

Options
  • 30-09-2010 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, getting back into eve, my character is only on 10 mil SP Edit/ (lol only 4.5 million SP) or so i think. I've very well rounded skills, but no specialities.
    Currently i can fly a retriever and a myrmidon BC, i like the idea of drones which i have 700k SP in that area. My long term plan is to be a Carrier pilot, in a Thanatos :) with lvl 5 carrier skills, with lotsa fighters/bombers :)

But of course i need to make isk while i wait. I have some PI work going on, using 4 planets at the moment in advanced CC, i also got a good amount of skills in research, and standard +4 implants. Learning skills are all near lvl 4, excecpt learning/analyticalmind are lvl 5.

So i'm at that crossroads, go into mining, into missions, into PI, into research? What's your opinion?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Wormholes. ISK is amazing an unlike normal pve, you're pvp fitted for Sleepers so getting ganked in a mission/mining etc ship is much less of a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

I might try that, my corp just recruited a bunch of new members, one being an experience W-space explorer, just gotta get the necessary skills, and cloaking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Well, you don't personally need to be able to cloak.

The Sleeper sites require bc/bs so if you can fly one of them you can help with the pve part.

That said, having more than one person proficient with probes is nearly a must because if something happens and you covops pilot is popped and the wh closes, you're pretty much screwed.

Advertisement