Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pokemon Battles from the Anime

Options
  • 30-09-2010 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

Whats the best battles from the pokemon anime. I started watching from season 1 but gave up as i couldnt take team rocket anymore, but still want to see the awesome battles

My favorite ive seen so far (though i havnt seen much past johto) is the battle towards the end of the Orange Islands where Ash takes on Drake (epsiode 113 Hello Pummelo & 114 Enter The Dragonite)

So whats your favorite battle from the anime (please try get the episode name or number so the rest of us can watch it)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Yeah, I have to say Drake from the Orange Islands was my favorite and Ash's first battle in the Kanto league was also very epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

Personally I was a big fan of the Ash vs Tucker battle

Absolute farce that Ash won though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

tbh, I hate the battles in the anime.

So much anime physics gone wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

TheChrisD wrote: »
    tbh, I hate the battles in the anime.

So much anime physics gone wrong...

Ah would ya stop, they're great.

Science should never play a part in cartoons either.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

+1 to the battle against Drake at the end of the Orange league, The closer the battle is to the style of the games the more epic it tends to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Best Battle EVAR!

Epic FINISH IT OFF WITH FALSE SWIPE!

Or how about THUNDER ARMOUR!

PIKACHU, THE HORN!

BULBASAUR! WHIRLWIND!

And Brock teaches us how to match up types:

The anime gives use such great battle tips! We'll be masters in no time!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I still fondly remember how much that Ryhorn thing bugged the crap out of me seeing as it wouldn't work in the games.

I'm a bit biased when it comes to Best Pokemon things. But I honestly DO think the fight between Ash's pikachu and Lt.Surge's raichu was spectacular! After all, it WAS what made me love raichu in the first place. That and I liked watching that smug little pikachu get pummelled :D

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

I'm a bit biased when it comes to Best Pokemon things. But I honestly DO think the fight between Ash's pikachu and Lt.Surge's raichu was spectacular! After all, it WAS what made me love raichu in the first place. That and I liked watching that smug little pikachu get pummelled :D

Yea, that was pretty sweet :P

Advertisement