Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farming badges for justice!

Options
  • 30-09-2010 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

So I pretty much just found this out recently but see there is another change today.

Essentially there is a cap of 4000 points. To get to this you need to get 300 badges of either Triumph or Frost.

Have to say I'm considering now re-subbing to get it done, could do that in pretty much no time at all across my three characters I'm taking to cataclysm.

Few heroics a day few days a week and I'm sure it can be done.

But what I can't find out is what you can actually get with these justice points etc, anyone got any info?

The day starcraft came out I literally didnt touch wow and havnt since.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Justice points = crappy blues

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2010/september/justicepointprice.jpg

I'm liquidating all my badges for gems/primordials to sell for gold tbh, grinding items will give me something to do at 85.

That is if i decide to resubscribe :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Hey, the Justice Points are being converted from frost/triumph badges at a rate of 2.75 JP per badge. This means you will need 1455 triumph/frosts to reach the 4000 JP cap. So if you want to grind the cap for 3 charcters your in for a long haul.

EDIT: My above post is wrong, removed a link to old info.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

whatduck wrote: »
    Hey, the Justice Points are being converted from frost/triumph badges at a rate of 2.75 JP per badge. This means you will need 1455 triumph/frosts to reach the 4000 JP cap. So if you want to grind the cap for 3 charcters your in for a long haul.

More about it here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1971-Cataclysm-Currency-and-Honor-Calculator

It's been changed from 2.75 to 11.58.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Kiith wrote: »

Thanks for correcting me there, I hadn't noticed that they changed it recently, well I guess it will be a doddle now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

nix wrote: »
    Justice points = crappy blues
    :

I wouldn't say crappy blues. I think blues are going to be important again like vanilla or TBC. You grind a decent blue set then raid. I prefer this to replacing greens and quest blues with heroic epics that you just face rolled through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Kiith wrote: »

the excess of the combination of 300 frost and/or triumph will be changed to gold at a rate of about 50s per justice point too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭KilOit

I wouldn't say crappy blues. I think blues are going to be important again like vanilla or TBC. You grind a decent blue set then raid. I prefer this to replacing greens and quest blues with heroic epics that you just face rolled through.

I loved this about vanilla and it was great to get my Shadowcraft set and Barman Shanker before hitting Molten Core, I really hope epics become epic again, even being decked in icc 25man heroic epics meant nothing to me

Advertisement