Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this a boring blog post?

Options
  • 29-09-2010 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I have a friend…another fillie

I go to her house with a bottle of red wine and we sit and talk. I watch as the wine stains her lips…she would never suspect that my mind lingers over these things. I’m not in love with her. I simply feel vivid with her. She laughs and blows smoke out of her mouth and I watch the cloud pour over her lips. What was she saying?
    I have my new phone with me….she wants a photo taken. Her breasts aren’t particularly big but her cashmere jumper sits on the slope, showing me the half moon of her breast and it looks spectacular. Like a hidden secret. I would love to just reach out and trace it. Kiss my lips against her…press my breasts on hers…my hand between us as we both look down at the picture between us….

But instead.

Click.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It looks more suited to the creative writing forum, do you want it moved there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mrs.scales

Yes please :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Moved by request from S&S forum.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭cobsie

This is great. I love the intimacy and the simplicity. There is great intensity of feeling in just a few sentences. Post some more, please!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mrs.scales

I don't know where its been moved to! can i get the link please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Antilles

mrs.scales wrote: »
    I don't know where its been moved to! can i get the link please?

Um, how did you post without knowing where the thread is?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056047114 is a direct link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Hamadafan

Well, I liked it. :)

Advertisement