Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Fabric Shop in Limerick...

Options
  • 29-09-2010 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

The Cloth Shop at 3 John St in Limerick, has anyone been there? They sell a great range of fabrics at competitive prices (cheaper than hickeys I've found) and they do ric-rac/haberdashery, some trimmings etc too.

They have a website and facebook page too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

The Cloth Shop at 3 John St in Limerick, has anyone been there? They sell a great range of fabrics at competitive prices (cheaper than hickeys I've found) and they do ric-rac/haberdashery, some trimmings etc too.

They have a website and facebook page too.

You hardly have anything to do with the place do ya..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭dreababyluxe

No, 'fraid not, I live in Galway. Was in Limerick recently and ended up in there, didn't have much money (luckily or I'd have spent it all) but I got some really cool feather trimmings (vv rouleaux atelier at that for any of those who are in the know). I'm a fashion student and just thought it would be of interest to others, especially in the area. Most of us Irish fashionistas (and dressmakers, home interior designers etc) have been confined to Hickeys same old, same old or else we have had to go as far as Dublin or London for fabric shopping but hopefully that's no more. It would great to see a business like this take off.
    Staff were very helpful and friendly too.

PS Just saw on their facebook page they are running a sort of get to know your sewing machine workshop. Be great to see a new business like this take off :) wish we had one in Galway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

PS Just saw on their facebook page they are running a sort of get to know your sewing machine workshop. Be great to see a new business like this take off :) wish we had one in Galway!

Hi.

Hi.

My name's Raiser.

Hi, my name is Singer.

- Am, you're standing on my Pedal.

Oh.

- Sorry.

Advertisement