Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AVAILABLE:Multi-tasking Musician (Drums, Bass, Guitar, etc.) in or around Dublin

Options
  • 29-09-2010 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Looking to join or start up a Cover/Function/Tribute Band and/or undergo recording sessions Either as an instrumentalist or recording engineer.

If interested please read on:

I am well disciplined in Drums, Bass, Guitar, Percussion, Vocals (range bass to hi falsetto and beat-boxing), and music software including Reason, Cubase, Sonic Foundry Vegas, Soundforge, and a good basic knowledge of others.

Essentially I'm looking for work so if you, either group or individual, have a decent business head i'd say that would help both of us.
    My aim in life is to open up a recording studio so I can hopefully return the favour.

For cover bands I am up for playing anything. About 8 years of gigging in original and cover bands of many varieties.

Personal Influences vary greatly; Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart, Radiohead, Herbie Hancock, The Beatles, The Flaming Lips, Aphex Twin, Peter Gabriel, Led Zepplin, Rush, Ry Cooder, Blur, Gomez, Creedence, Jimi Hendrix, CSN, Tom Waits, Bjork, Steve Reich, David Bowie, The Talking Heads, Bobby McFerrin, Massive Attack and many MANY more..

Please send a Personal Message if you're interested.

Advertisement