Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single room available to rent near UCC

Options
  • 29-09-2010 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

There's room(s) near UCC for rent. It's a nice house about 10/12 minute walk from the college and around the same to the city. Rent is quite cheap too.

'Professional' students only. By this I mean those who want their work done and a place to live - it's not a "sessioning" house by any means. Peace and quiet is the order of the day.

I'm passing this on from my landlord, things regarding availabilty and price etc. are subject to change and not my fault.

Send me a PM if interested.

Best,

ReacherCreature.

EDIT: Mods, apologies, I posted in the main forum, should it be in the bumper accom. thread? Stupid amount of tabs open here, confusing as hell. :o

Advertisement