Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitarist- looking for band - blues/rock

Options
  • 28-09-2010 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hey

im a 21 year old guitarist looking to start jamming with a band. ive been playing for seven years. my style is blues and rock and im heavily inflenced by the likes of rory gallagher, stevie ray vaughan, eric clapton, hendrix, santana and loads more.

basically, im looking to jam in a session/pub band style group. covers and original pieces. id be looking for a bassist, drummer, singer and maybe a second guitarist. im open all age groups.

im living in the meath area, willing to travel. possibly have a jam room depending on time and days people are available.

drop me a message if your interested

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ohigg84

Hey, my name is Tom, i'm 26, and I'm also a guitarist.
    As it so happens, I'm looking to put together an ac/dc tribute band, but, alas with very little success at finding another guitarist.
    I actually enjoy playing rock bluesy stuff, and although, my main influence would be ac/dc, I would also be influenced by Chuck Berry, and very recently, Stevie Ray Vaughan. I love Buddy Guy too, some of Rory Gallagher, the Who, Rolling Stones, a bit of the early Led Zep, GNR!

I enjoy the classic rock era, and have no time for the modern stuff!

Tom

Advertisement