Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So your new and have few Questions C16

Options
  • 28-09-2010 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

I thought i would start a new thread to save all the same questions being asked over and answers i have picked up over last few months reading isnt directed anyone and please post anything i have missed and i will update the list :D

Where is my AC Score
    You will received a feedback where they have broken down the 7 competencies that were tested they are scored out of 10 add these numbers up and their you go. X/70

What is merit Placing
    This is where you are placed/ranked in the C16 campaign this is done by your Assessment Center Score and if two or more people have the same score your IST mark will come into play.

How can i find my merit placing
    You will need to ring the PSNI external appointments which im not going to post up on here you will need to pm a Mod.

I passed the AC but no vetting or medical ?
    Unfortunately deloitte have a pass mark that processes you on to the PSNI and then they also normally have a higher mark that needs to be met however with the freeze unless you have received a dear john letter i wouldnt give up hope.

When will i hear if i passed my vetting ?
    You wont hear nothing unless you have failed your vetting.

I have received Vetting forms but no Medical Date.
    So far the only pattern that has been noticed on the boards is that dates are being allocated by date of their AC this means basically if you done your AC late june or july ATM they havent gave medicals yet

When will the C16 start taking on people for training ?
    With the freeze no one knows what is happening or when anyone will receive a call but can be assured it will be posted up when we all know

:pac::pac:

Advertisement