Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spoilers tags in mouse over thread previews

Options
  • 28-09-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

*As posted in Feedback http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056045539
    Internal affairs were on to them the whole time.

Luckily I am not a L4D fan, because I just got a whopper spoiler in the games forum when I hovered over a thread to get a preview.

Is this not fixable?

Hover over this thread in the main feedback page and see how the above spoiler is visible.

I was advised to post this here rather than feedback.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

We need to sort out the spoilers to provide a solution for touch-based devices, so when we look at that we'll try to sort this one out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Also noticed they don't work when you search for posts.

I looked at my previous posts to find the thread and saw the 'spoiler' plain as day in the search result.

So the searched posts and hover over preview both need to recognise the spoiler tags.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement