Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's nice?

Options
  • 28-09-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Ok my van doesn't go that fast, infact it doesn't go fast at all.

I like to get away for weekends now all the kids are back at school, (other peoples kids I might add) but it can't be too far from home, near Slane.

We tend to end up at either Tollymore or Rostrevor in the north, but where can we go in roughly the same journey time.

I work in Dublin, up and down the N2 everyday so would prefer not that direction feels like going to work.

So come on ideas please camping in this area is very short on the ground but I don't mind wild either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

if ya talk nice to the girls in Dolly's they will open the barriers for ya mad spot if ya hit it on the right night (bit close for you id say),carlingford is a nice spot and very welcoming to motorhomes

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

Been to carlingford loads of times but never stayed over. I will give it a bash, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Stopped in Carlingford once, had a lovely lunch, checked out the pier but felt a little unsure.
    Where do you overnight? Looks a great place and I'd def stay if there was a suitable spot.

Advertisement