Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC-Broadband-Blackrock/Stillorgan area?

Options
  • 28-09-2010 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was recently thinking of changing my eircom broadband(supposed to be receiving 8mb bb but in reality only getting 0.80 download 0.10 upload ) to the UPC 15mb for 32 euro p/m. Can anyone tell me if the connection around the Blackrock/Stillorgan area is any good? I only ask because i hear it is the download speed recieved is different in different areas.

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bowseph

Does anyone have UPC broadband in this area would be really helpful to know because i am gonna to order it next week i think and if someone knows if it is a huge mistake please let me know soon

thanks

Ive had it for about 3 weeks. The modem/router so I lose a bit of speed over wireless. If connected via lan cable I get full speeds. Im on the 30mb package.

Advertisement