Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo Reach Co-op

Options
  • 28-09-2010 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Anyone interested in helping me complete Halo reach on legendary? Could do with a hand. I'll be doing it right from the start.
    Add me: FurryCaboose528
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Im doing it at the moment with a friend add me. daz0rz.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

I did it by myself last night. Last room is very tough.

It will be harder on Co-op btw than on your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

With Co-Op, do you need to play through with the same person or can you play different sections with different people? Wouldn't mind giving it a go, but only online for an hour or two most evenings during the week.

Added incentive of this weeks challenge, to complete a mission in Co-op on legendary.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I did it by myself last night. Last room is very tough.

It will be harder on Co-op btw than on your own.

im just over half way through it on legendary on my own, i finished it on heroic, and i really am not looking forward to the last level :(

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Chris Dowling

You can do it with dif partners on diff levels but be wraned on Legendary you cant save and quit at point a or b if you try and continue later you have to start whole mission again, and I completed on single player Legendary which is tough in parts but the being helping mates with co-op and i found it way easier maybe because I know where best spots and which weapons to keep for further on in levels etc.

Good luck with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

always found it waaaaaaaaaaaay easier on all of the other halos in co op, what got me doing this one on legendary is the new acheivement of completing it alone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

-=al=- wrote: »
    always found it waaaaaaaaaaaay easier on all of the other halos in co op, what got me doing this one on legendary is the new acheivement of completing it alone

I only played it on legendary since I downloaded it...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

-=al=- wrote: »

In Reach though the games scales in difficulty the more players in the game. So if you're playing with more than one player on Legendary it'll throw more enemies at you and stuff.

Advertisement