Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT Ireland 2011

Options
  • 28-09-2010 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Just wondering if anyone is interested in forming a study group for the GAMSAT exam next march or if anyone has done it already and has advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

If it was for 2013 - 2014 I would gladly participate :)

Dont worry, you will get a few people to form a group! Good luck with it. Im probably going to do GEM after my pharmacy degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jess_112

well you never know, i could be still doing it in 2013 if i dont get the points next year!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 coffee maniac

If you dont get the points let me know if you live near dublin to set up a study group !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

JSK 252 wrote: »
    If it was for 2013 - 2014 I would gladly participate :)

Dont worry, you will get a few people to form a group! Good luck with it. Im probably going to do GEM after my pharmacy degree.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 daniel.ocarroll

Great to see that ye're trying to get this group up and running, lads. Did the SAT twice in Dublin and didn't try look for a study group so did it all by myself (with more than a little help from Amazon) but it's a great idea to try get a group together. Best of luck with it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement