Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quality drummer seeks band

Options
  • 28-09-2010 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

:D mark is my name and ime looking for a hard working band for gigs and a bit of skit my influences go from g:n:r,thin lizzy,pearl jam,alice in chains,blues,rock,chart,realy anything with a beat so if you want contact me asap and we do this thing:cool:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭saffron22

Seriously good drummer

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

pm'd ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 SG_Lover

hey man. looking for a drummer to be in a consistend band. doing originals and some covers but mainly originals.
    gonna have the music as a 3 piece thing....
    the bassist is a 6 string wonder! i play guitar about 10 years now....
    we are good musicians just lookin for an enthusiastic drummer.
    like ur influences....are you from Dublin?
    age?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

mark freer wrote: »
    :D mark is my name and ime looking for a hard working band for gigs and a bit of skit my influences go from g:n:r,thin lizzy,pearl jam,alice in chains,blues,rock,chart,realy anything with a beat so if you want contact me asap and we do this thing:cool:
    Please have a read of this thread and add more information to your post like your location and the age range you're looking for. That will save others from having to ask you those questions.

Advertisement