Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question - New Look Returns

Options
  • 28-09-2010 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Does anyone know if you can return New Look online orders to their shops in Ireland or do you have to return by post?

Their website is a little ambigious and I can't find a phone number for my local shop.

http://www.newlook.com/furniture/delivery_returns.jsp

"Returns to store (UK & Ireland only) You can return products delivered to a UK address to any standalone New Look store (excluding our concessions in department stores and factory outlets) in the UK or Ireland for an exchange or refund within 28 days of purchase. Please ensure you bring the despatch note with you as proof of purchase.
    We will refund the full price you paid for the products, in sterling, using the same method you used to pay for them. Refunds for products bought online using PayPal will be made by issuing New Look credit vouchers."

Would you think this means things delivered to an Irish address cannot be returned to one of their shops in Ireland? But strange that something delivered to a Uk address can be returned to an irish shop....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I rang them about this before and the said that yeah, you can. But it's only for the exchange rate on the day afaik.

Perhaps they've changed their policy though, give them a ring and I'm sure they'll let you know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 8BlueBubbles

I returned something ordered online to a shop before without any problem so you should be ok:) Just to warn you though, if you payed for your order through paypal then you will only be able to get store credit if you return it to a shop. You have to post it back if you want to get a refund if you used paypal. Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Ollygolf

Sorry to drag this up again but it doesnt state on the website whether I can return goods purchased online in store? Does anyone know whats the story there? Purchasing in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Alqua

You can - but I don't think every store has to offer it. Worth ringing the particular shop before you go in, but I've never had any problem and I've checked two or three different stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭uli84

Anybody knows if its same in Dorothy Perkins?

• Advertisement
Advertisement