Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Game character scores

Options
  • 28-09-2010 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what everyone's personal score is?

I realise it is just a reflection of your campaign progress or attempts to get the MP achievements. It doesn't mean you are a better or worse player.

I was watching Day9 the other night and noticed that his score is 1810. Now I'm sure he has done the whole campaign 2-3 times to get each achievement and got loads of online MP achievements.

I have finished the campaign and replayed 4-5 missions to get certain achievement. I also got a handful of ingame multiplayer achievements.
    My score is a lowly 1005!

My personal favourite achievements are the 'I see dead units' and 'Autokill' ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

O so that score on the top right is your achievement score per say?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

as i said before the game released, i always love the campaign story more than mp! i got all the missions' achievements and am doing the brutal slowly from now on :D

and god how i wish i can take tat 1000 win in 1v1 Zen Master achievement in 5 years time lol

Looking through the achievements looks like there is some craic there, might grab some friends to go through the multiplayer games against AI to grab achievements

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

TheDoc wrote: »
    Looking through the achievements looks like there is some craic there, might grab some friends to go through the multiplayer games against AI to grab achievements

id love to do it too, so if your about anytime let me know.

id love to do it too, so if your about anytime let me know.

Awesome will be on at some stage tonight and am on most weeknights, I think I have you added to my friends list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

seraphimvc wrote: »
    ......... i got all the missions' achievements and am doing the brutal slowly from now on :D

Whats your score? I have done 55% of the achievements according to the campaign screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

is in my sig :D

as for the campaign it is 1460/1600 atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

2310 so far, still gotta get toss and terran achi's in melee and all the vs AI ones too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

1235. I havent been trying though to be honest. The only one i went out of my way to get was FFA vs 7 insane AI. You get around 5 achievements if you do just that one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

1160, I haven't played online much but I've done a few of the achievements.

Hint, the 20 Psi storm kills with 1 HT you can get by killing zerg AI larvae after you've already beaten it. :D

• Advertisement

BopNiblets wrote: »
    1160, I haven't played online much but I've done a few of the achievements.

Hint, the 20 Psi storm kills with 1 HT you can get by killing zerg AI larvae after you've already beaten it. :D

or just find a mate to stand 20 units in a spot for a few seconds :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

1535. Have only finsihed campaign on normal but alot I have got are from playing random race team games.

I'm not going to play MP tonight, going to go finish the single player campaign ;)

TheDoc wrote: »
    I'm not going to play MP tonight, going to go finish the single player campaign ;)

well worth it imo. i didnt even go into multiplayer until i had most of the single player achievements finished. it really helps with knowing what does what.

A well I'm fine with the online game like, I just want to go finish the single player. Have a hanckering for achievements for some reason, ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I'm on 1530 points at the moment - I completed all the missions on Normal difficultly, with a few others completed in Hard & Brutal. I even got a couple of the "Feats of Strength" achievements too (one of which I got on a Brutal mission). It's a good distraction from the occassional grind of the multiplayer; giving yourself a target and seeing if you can get it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

360054-1.png

Not played multiplayer yet...

Advertisement