Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line 6 Floor Pod

Options
  • 27-09-2010 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

Played this the other day and was quite happy. Only looking for something cheap to mess around with.

Anyone have an opinion on it or can recommend an alternative?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Line 6 are about to bring out a new build of all their floor processors and amps sims so it might be a good time to hold off a little while. The internet is full of chatter about these things being the shiznit.

The entry level one is a €100 more than a floor pod but could be a world away from it in terms of quality. Here's one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

What about the floor pod plus?
    I am looking to have something bought this week.

Floor Pod Plus or Boss ME50?

You tell me!

WORST. FORUM. EVER.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭stephenshields2

WORST. FORUM. EVER.

Nobodys forcing you to use it.

ME-50, but by god, theyre both ****.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,008 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I have a floor pod and I'm happy with it. Good range of amp models and distortion/overdirve effects on it. The modulation/reverb type effects are not so good - they're kinda limited in what you can with them.
    As said above I'd wait until the new models come out before buying unless you're getting a really good deal.
    Note you cant update patches from the PC like you can with some of the other pod models.

Advertisement