Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAVI APP FREE navigation app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

edit, was looking at wrong thing..ignore

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Coming up €25.99 for me? :confused:

Found it
    If you go to Apps and search for it, it doesn't give you the Free version.
    Go to Free apps and there it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Coming up €25.99 for me? :confused:

i said that at first then realised. search for the app name 'Navfree' instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Cheers OP, will give this a try but thanks for highlighting it, mightn't have seen it otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Sue Rocks

great im gonna try get it now! I just use google maps on iphone and it actually works really well!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

i downloaded this and i could not get it to do anything for me it kept bringing me to london even thou i deactivated the uk map + it would not show my part of the county at all just a blank , while it looked good after about an hour of playing around with it i just got fed up and deleted it

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JackNow

I also downloaded this app and it uses central london as my current location. I removed this app from my iPad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

you need to find your own location then set it as home

then delete any recent routes and you will lose the london stuff

have used it a bit over last week - its fine - few errors bot nothing siginificant

drove kilkenny to blackrock castle observatory Cork with it - no problems

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Ok, you can get it by searching for Navfree

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭NetNinja

Thanks OP. Was using the free skobbler lite untill now but that dosn't store the maps on the device like Navfree does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JackNow

I downloaded this GPS app again, and i done as you said "u need to find your own location then set it as home"
    Working fine now. Thank you.

Advertisement