Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power pay out on Ryder Cup 2010!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Wow! I was just there today betting on a U.S. victory. 6/4 are great odds compared to Europe's 7/10. 4 players in the top 5 i.e. on form. Europe looking dodgy with Fisher, Harrington and Poulter

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ALTESSE12

Fancy the US myself at a huge 17/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

That's unreal. Fair play to them I suppose. I was considering going large on Europe, especially after Harrington turning the corner (I hope), but decided to sit back and just enjoy the golf with my full finger nails.

The US haven't won in Europe since 1993 by the way, so it's a tall order for them...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭Speak Now

I guess they haven't had many pre tournament bets so reckon it's worth the publicty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭raheny red

€100,000 according to todays RP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Prob worth the 100grand considering the publicity their getting from it, its making radio, newspapers and forums such as this

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭Speak Now

raheny red wrote: »
    €100,000 according to todays RP.

Probably includes 60K stake money :rolleyes:

Dont mind me I'm an awful cynic when it comes to Paddy Power paying out early :)

Fair play to them.

Also notice they'll return your stake if any of your bets is down before the 16th hole this week.

Should be handy for us Harrington backers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭jacool

If you have had a bet.
    Go collect it and re-invest!!!
    That'll teach them - provided of course Europe win!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

My mate will be happy. He went huge on Europe winning and i'm 99% certain it was with PP. He was telling me to get on it but i just hate betting on sports i don't know shít about.

Advertisement