Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portuguese Leaving Cert

Options
  • 27-09-2010 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

This is a bit of a long shot but is there anybody sitting the Portuguese leaving cert paper or other non syllabus languages? I don't have a clue how to study for it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

I had a friend who did Portuguese for the LC. If you PM me an email address, I might be able to get him to give you some advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭loudog

thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Leaving Cert 2013

Hi,
    I am thinking about doing portuguese for the leaving cert, what is it like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Hi,
    I am thinking about doing portuguese for the leaving cert, what is it like

From memory, it is one of the European languages you only do if you speak it as your first language. You don't pick it up for two years.

Yep: http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ex&sc=eu

• Registered Users Posts: 18 danielmonteiro

Anyone doing it today?

I'm doing my today. I'm a repeat, got a C3 last year. Just got few tips from my friend who got an A2 last year and practised few questions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,169 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Read well-written Portuguese - quality newspapers, literature. It's the same with all the non-curricular languages. They want to see a good standard in the language.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭loudog

Yep fiz o meu hoje...ate correu bem...como e que te correu?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 IrelandaSA

Hi,

Looking to take Portuguese in leaving cert. Anyone have past papers they are willing to sell? In good condition of course:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

IrelandaSA wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking to take Portuguese in leaving cert. Anyone have past papers they are willing to sell? In good condition of course:)

All available at examinations.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 IrelandaSA

Many thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement